Friday, September 19, 2008

Introductions



Brown Cow

•As a team, we will look into the future as well as the past to gain insight. We will use this knowledge to predict new innovative designs for Butler Bag.









Ashley Coxey


•I am currently a junior and an apparel merchandising major. I am interested in becoming a product buyer for an international company after graduation.














Erica Ditmer


•I am an apparel design major, and excited about working towards the Spring Fashion Show. After graduation, I hope to start working in the industry for a designer label.














Lindsey Hagen


•I am an apparel design major, and excited about working towards the Spring Fashion Show. After graduation, I hope to travel to New York and work as a designer.


















Suzanne Holst


•I am an apparel merchandising major and I’m looking forward to graduation. My future career plans include being a personal stylist for an elite clientele.






















Kristin Kathol



•I am an apparel merchandising major and am excited to further my knowledge in this field. After graduation I plan to work for a company being a buyer.

No comments: